Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tue/Wed 14 &15

Well Wed was not so bad as yesterday when I stayed in bed because of a headachy virus but by the end of today at 7 PM I felt weak. Mild headaches returned and under the weather again. I even ended my Spanish class early by half hour. Afterwards I caught a crammed no. 10 bus from downtown and got off in Recoleta when I thought the bus was near my street. Then like a mole rat in a dark maze I explored streets in wrong directions until finally I found my way home. It annoys me when not all street corners have signs on them as orientation is not one of my fortes.

Mario, our butler, cooked dinner, a spagetti bolognaise with parmasan cheese but no meat. ¿Porque no bife ? I am now the only inmate here in our 5 bedroom mansion. It is winter after all in Buenos Aires

No comments: